The Executive Coordinator (EC) will report to the corporation’s Board of Directors. The EC is responsible for assisting the President and Vice-Presidents with efficiently coordinating the operations of the organization and implementing the strategic initiatives and policy decisions of the Board.
Specific duties include:
- Coordinate content and operations of the MAD-ID Newsletter, the websites, and other written and electronic materials and publications. (Assist with creating and supervising graphic designs to support the organization’s advertising, etc.)
- Coordinate and implement MAD-ID social media platforms, and software decisions/vendors
- Assist with coordination of the short and long-term fundraising initiatives, program priorities and activities of the Board.
- Coordinate contracts and communications across inter-organizational collaborations.
- Work with the Continuing Education Director to inform of update and review of MAD-ID websites including the training program website and social media platforms.
- Coordinate communication between the corporation’s Board and committees to ensure appropriate and timely reporting and decision-making.
- Assist in the implementation of MAD-ID’s organizational and administrative policies and procedures.
- Create/design organization’s surveys for membership/scientific committee, meeting planners
- Assist with vendor bids/selection to support annual meeting and other MAD-ID programs
- Review and assist with document reviews (By-laws, reappointment contracts etc.)
- Serve as liaison between MAD-ID leadership and vendors, meeting management group and other partners.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Making a Difference in Infectious Diseases, proactive, organized with excellent communication skills.