Student, Resident and Fellow Program
Full-time students, residents and fellows will continue to enjoy a discounted registration fee to attend the 2023 MAD-ID Annual Meeting.
Travel Grants for Students and Trainees
A limited number of travel grants for student and trainees are available, on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the requirements to be awarded a grant are as follows:
- Only abstracts presenting completed work are eligible, research-in-progress submissions do not qualify for a grant.
- Applicant must be in a full-time training program (residency or fellowship) or a full-time student.
- Applicate must reside more than 50 miles one-way from Orlando, FL.
- Applicant must be the first author and must present the poster at the Annual Meeting Scientific Poster Session / Reception.
- Applicate must agree to attend the entire meeting May 10-13.
Note(s): No more than two awards may be given to a training program (residents, fellows or college students).
Both encore and original submissions may receive the grant, however preference is given to original submissions/presentations.
Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission process, please contact Emily Milliot at 919-381-4387 or [email protected]