The 23rd Annual MAD-ID Meeting will be held in Championsgate/Orlando, Florida, May 27-30, 2020. Pharmacists physicians, nurses and other providers will be given the opportunity to participate in a 3.5-day educational symposium specifically designed to apply recent research to patient care and antimicrobial stewardship while earning pharmacy (CPE) continuing education credit. Continuing Medical and Nursing continuing education credit will also be offered.
THE MAD-ID ANNUAL MEETING AND COVID-19
• At this time, we expect the Annual Meeting will take place as planned on May 27-30 in Championsgate/Orlando, Florida.
• The health and safety of all participants – including attendees, speakers/faculty, staff, and others – is of vital importance to us. We will be taking all necessary and recommended precautions to ensure the health and safety of attendees at the meeting.
• Registration for and contributed papers to this year’s meeting have been strong and we are looking forward to an exciting meeting.
• As restrictions on travel and large meeting attendance are considered or have been put into place, MAD-ID will likely extend early registration prices into late April so that those potential attendees who cannot make a commitment to attend earlier can still take advantage of these discounted rates.
• We will keep meeting registrants (and potential registrants) informed as to any potential impact of the COVID-19 situation on the meeting via this meeting website and email announcements.
Cancellation/refund policy (meeting registrants): MAD-ID will provide refunds of registration fees according to the following timeframes with written notice of cancellation:
Before April 27, full refund , less a $25 administration fee. From April 28 on, NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED unless the meeting has been cancelled due to COVID-19, in which case you will receive a full refund less a $40 administrative fee.
Cancellation/refund policy (corporate donors, exhibitors, satellite symposia and advisory board sponsors): If the meeting does not take place due to COVID-19 concerns, all registration, exhibitor fees, advisory boards and satellite symposia (less a small processing fee to cover issuing these refunds and recoup expenses, if any, that MAD-ID has incurred in relation to any of these activities up to the time of meeting cancelation) will be refunded.
MAD-ID is an approved provider of continuing pharmacy education and automatically reports to the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy via CPE Monitor. For Florida Consultant Pharmacists, we will report portions of the program that are approved for CE credit to CE broker. Florida pharmacists (general) will have CE credit awarded to EITHER to CE broker or to NABP via CPE monitor. MAD-ID is also accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.